GSI is led by Greg Stadler. The management team support & uphold his values & principles.
His management style is based upon leading with a belief that integrity, commitment & trust are the fundamentals of our solid working relationships.
All levels of GSI Management are Team dedicated professionals.
With our resources, experience, service structure we can guarantee seamless integration of our services into your workplace with no disruption to your business operations.
We take great pride in maintaining & protecting our client’s property assets.
Customer service & value creation are the fundamental elements to our current & ongoing success.
GSI has over 30 years of experience in the Cleaning Industry
Our focus is to develop long-standing relationships with our customers, built on performance & trust, which we achieve by focusing on:
- Retaining dedicated Professional Managers & Supervisors in support of our obligations to our business client’s needs.
- Sourcing suitably qualified staff, contractors & trades for execution of our service obligations.
- Meeting specific client business requirements by direct lateral communication, identification & resolution practices.
Providing reliable, safe & efficient service delivery.
- Measuring our performance through a formal review processes.
GSI have current Insurances policies, these are – Public liability (20M cover) & Workers Compensation.
All (GSI) supporting contractors & employees are / hold:
- Police check & clearances.
- Valid working Visa entitlements.
- Current Australian business numbers.
- Current public liability & worker’s compensation policies.
- Provided with proper Work Health & Safety induction training in conjunction with workplace laws.
Our Key Personnel
Human Resources Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager