Meet Greg Stadler - the driving force behind GSI Cleaning.
With a passion for integrity, commitment and trust, Greg’s values are woven into the fabric of our company.
At GSI, we are more than just a team – we are a group of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing exceptional commercial cleaning services across Australia.
With a wealth of experience and a service structure that sets us apart, we guarantee a seamless integration of our services into your workplace with no disruption to your business operations.
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to creating value for our clients, which is evident in our ongoing success. With over 30 years of experience in the commercial cleaning industry, you can trust us to get the job done right, every time.
Experience the GSI difference today and discover why we are Australia’s leading commercial cleaning company.
We’re dedicated to building relationships that stand the test of time. We believe that trust and performance are the cornerstones of any successful partnership, and that’s why we focus on:
- Keeping a team of dedicated professional managers and supervisors on board to ensure that we meet the unique needs of our business clients.
- Sourcing only the most qualified staff, contractors and tradespeople to execute our service obligations with precision and excellence.
Communicating directly with our clients to identify and resolve any issues or concerns they may have – no middlemen, no miscommunication.
- Delivering reliable, safe and efficient service that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- Holding ourselves accountable by measuring our performance through a formal review process. We’re committed to continually improving our service and making sure that our clients are always satisfied.
We believe in taking care of the details so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. That’s why we’re proud to have current insurance policies in place, including Public Liability (with $20M cover) and Workers Compensation.
But that’s not all – we also ensure that all of our supporting contractors and employees are fully equipped to provide you with the best possible service. Here’s what we look for:
- A clear police check and relevant clearances, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re working with professionals who are committed to safety and security
- Valid working visas, so you can be confident that all of our employees are legally authorised to work in Australia.
- Current Australian Business Numbers, so you know that you’re working with a reputable and established company.
- Up-to-date public liability and worker’s compensation policies, so you’re protected in the event of any accidents or incidents.
- Proper Work Health & Safety induction training in conjunction with workplace laws, so you can be sure that all of our employees are trained to work safely and responsibly.